From: list@prosper.dcxinfra.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: too many CALENDAR-tagged lines in the log
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 01:47:14 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Hi all,

Already using CGPro for email, we are now switching to CGPro as calendar server also.

The server logs are now overflowing with lines like the below, generating a few hundred megabytes of logs per day:

13:44:46.173 4 CALENDAR(user@mydomain.tld/user) {2096} next alarm(0): FUTURE
13:44:46.173 4 CALENDAR(user@mydomain.tld/user) {2097} next alarm(0): FUTURE
13:44:46.173 4 CALENDAR(user@mydomain.tld/user) {2098} next alarm(0): FUTURE

We have alarms turned off by default (IM, Phone & email).

I assume this is caused by indefinitely repeating appointments? We will search for those and limit the number of repeats. Or if anyone knows what is causing this I'd love to know!

In the meantime I've tried changing the log levels to get rid of these lines. Setting the right process log level to "Problems" should get rid of these lines I think?

But I cannot find a separate CALENDAR service. I've changed this to level "Problems":

Settings - Services - HTTPU - Subprotocols - CalDAV

but the lines keep coming.

Thanks for any help, JJ