From: Technical Support support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Office 2016 with ActiveSync stuck on Calendar Update
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 19:33:38 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2018-01-30 12:47, Piotr Stukin pstukin@lightology.com wrote:
Hi,

I have few computers on Exchange ActiveSync and some of them stop updating
folders. After short investigation I realized that outlook is stuck on
Calendar Update and it do not update rest of the folders anymore. I can send
emails but I do not receive anything.

I found work around. I have to login to user account on web mail, create
temporary folder and move all calendar events to new folders. And then move
them back one by one. During this process outlook can stuck again so I have
to move few events back to temporary folder, restart outlook at least twice
and start moving events back to original calendar folder again.

we found one possible reason for this and that will be addressed in the version 6.2.2 later in February: if an event has the ORGANIZER attribute but no ATTENDEE attributes, then converting it to the ActiveSync format resulted in a set o flags that blocked synchronization of Outlook.

So far looks like this happens only with Outlook 2016.

Regards,

Piotr Stukin

Systems Administrator @ Lightology LLC.

--