From: Frank van Kruijl Frank.vanKruijl@deltares.nl <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 12:21:45 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello all,

I’ve got a mailinglist issue.

Due to European legislation (GDPR) , companies are forced to inform anyone about what happens with their personal details.

Because of this law, we want to put some information in the Confirmation Request Message (CRM). So, when people subscribe to a mailing list, they will be informed about what happens with their email-address, when they reply the CRM.

So far, so good. But people are also able to unsubscribe. And then they will receive the same CRM. It's a bit weird to give the same information when you leave the mailinglist.

Is there anyone who can give me acceptable solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Frank van Kruijl

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.