Mailing List Message #106770
From: Paul_Dudley <>
Subject: Log detail in v6.2.0
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 16:09:40 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

Since upgrading to v6.2.0, I have found that the log detail for the daily system logs under Monitors -> Logs -> Server is at the most detailed level, and therefore creating daily log files twice the size as previously.

I have looked around at the logging under the various tabs and have turned them down to try and minimize the log file size but it does not appear to have made any difference.

Is there anything I have missed or are the daily system log files now supposed to be more detailed by default and therefore larger.

Paul Dudley