Mailing List Message #106773
From: Technical Support <>
Subject: [*] CommuniGate Pro 6.2.2: minor bug in WebAdmin
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 17:23:19 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

Right after the release we found a bug in the WebAdmin interface that shows the "illegal parameter value" error on the WebAdmin -> Settings -> Other page updates. The settings are updated though and the error can be ignored.

This will be fixed in the very next release, meanwhile it can be fixed by modifying the serverother.wssp file in the Admin- stock skin (right on the filesystem level - something we never recommend, but sometimes have to do as there's no other way to modify the servre administration pages in webAdmin): on line 85 of that file starts a piece of code surrounded by HTML comment symbols <!-- and -->. It's OK to uncomment that section by removing these <!-- and --> symbols, OR add the line

<input type="hidden" name="IMAPExtLogLevel" value="1"/>

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov

When answering to letters sent to you by the staff, make