Mailing List Message #106777
From: Nicolas Hatier <>
Subject: Issue with the new 6.2 From Address editor in Webmail
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 12:39:43 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>

The new From Address editor allows anyone to create multiple identities and easily change the From addresses of outgoing emails.

However, I don't think the pre-6.2 UserFrom setting changed the Return-Path of the message. This one does.

Previously I had a rule with a "Return Path is *@mydomain". Since all my users are authenticated, the Return-Path was always reliable. Now it doesn't apply anymore for webmail messages when the user changes his From address.

How can I apply outgoing rules based on the account that sent the message?

Nicolas Hatier, ing. <>
Niversoft idées logicielles -