From: Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: SSL certificate question
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 20:29:52 +1000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

We have purchased a new SSL certificate for our mail server. I have uploaded this into the certificate list via the import option under Users -> Security. However when logging in to our webmail site using https in the URL it is still using the default certificate provided by CommuniGate. How do I force it to use the new certificate we have purchased?

Regards

Paul Dudley

pdudley@anl.com.au

ANL DISCLAIMER