From: Technical Support support@stalker.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: decline instead of accept message
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:18:21 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2018-06-20 13:31, Oliver Koch koch@rz.tu-clausthal.de wrote:
Hi,

we have a user with Mac OS Sierra, he uses the standard mail and calendar apps. When the user answers an appointment invitation message with an "accept" the appointment's organizer always receives a "decline".

Which CGPro version is in use?
Does this happen with invitations to recurrent events?
Can you try to create copies of the invitation and the resulting declination messages and send them to support (as attachments, we need to see the original headers and bodies)?

Does anyone know this problem?

Unfortunately I haven't seen this problem by myself yet, I am only the "man in the middle". ;-)

Kind regards

Oliver Koch

--
Best regards,