From: Technical Support support@communigate.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: no registration warning message
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 17:28:32 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On 2018-07-05 02:04 , Paul_Dudley pdudley@anl.com.au wrote:
One of our staff found that all the emails in his Inbox were automatically moved to his Trash folder this morning (Outlook client)

We are also seeing the following messages in the mail server log. I am not sure if the two are related.

I have never seen this message before any idea what it means?

There's some real-time request incoming for the account, but no registered SIP device (or Pronto session with signaling capability) to deliver to.

08:17:43.96 2 SIGNAL-012936 xxxx@anl.com.au has no registration, proceeding

08:17:43.98 2 SIGNAL-012938 xxxx@anl.com.au has no registration, proceeding

Regards

Paul Dudley