From: Sérgio Araújo sergio@3gnt.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: How can I force all users to use encryption ?
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 12:08:28 +0100
To: Stalker <support@stalker.com>
Greetings,

What options must I change on the CommuniGate Pro administration interface to force all users to use encryption, on all protocols (POP, IMAP, SMTP, LDAP, HTTP, etc..) ?

I can't just disable ports 110 (POP) and 143 (IMAP), since I want STARTTLS on those ports.

I can't also disable port 25, since it's used for receiving email from external domains, and some of them may not support encryption. I want to be able to receive unencrypted email from those external domains, must I want to force internal users to use STARTTLS on port 25.

I want to make sure there's absolutely no way the user's passwords can't be captured.

Regards,
--
Sérgio Araújo
Partner | CTO

3GNTW | IT - Technology Infrastructure

sergio@3gnt.net | +351 252 377 120

Cloud | Consultancy | Datacenter | Domains | High Availability | Internet | IP Telephony | Messaging | Mobility | Networking | Newsletters | Online Shops | Security | System Administration | Virtualization | VoIP | Web Hosting | Websites

Visit us at www.3gnt.net!
Follow us at Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.