From: Christian F Buser mac-christian@gmx.ch <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Message footer not always appended
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 17:40:44 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Nicolas Hatier nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com. On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 21:38:33 -0400, you wrote:

> The Trailer is only added to the Text part of messages.
>
> In the multipart/alternative message, there was likely a Text part
> and an HTML part. The Text part got the Trailer, but most mail
> clients show the HTML part.
>
> You cannot have the LIST module add the trailer to the HTML part,
> that have been asked numerous times over the last 15 years.

I am not using CGP for that long... :-)

> There is third-party helpers you can install that will do it.
> We wrote two, one free - https://niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/#addfooter
> and one which is faster, has more features and requires a license -
> https://niversoft.com/products/cgscripts/pro#addfooter

Thank you for this. I think the "standard" version would do for my list which has about 2-4 postings per month...

Hot greetings (32 C at the moment) from Switzerland
Christian
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org