From: Lyle lyle@lcrcomputer.net <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Re: 550 server without authentication error
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 09:32:24 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Another possibility is lack of DKIM or SPF records.  Some consider that 'lack of authentication', although I would not call it that.

But I agree with Mark, it's probably a misconfiguration on their part.

Lyle Giese

LCR Computer Services, Inc.

On 07/31/18 22:39, Mark Strawcutter mjstraw@iup.edu wrote:

Since you've only seen it with one domain, there's a good chance that domain's inbound servers are misconfigured/misbehaving.

Mark