From: DUDLEY Paul pdudley@anl.com.au <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: RE: Archival solutions
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 04:54:43 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We use a Barracuda Message Archiver device.

We created a new domain on our CommuniGate server which had an account called "archive".
We then have a rule (with the lowest priority) to place a copy of all incoming and outgoing emails from all our domains into this archive account on this separate domain.

Header field is *@*
Store in the Inbox of the archive account on the separate domain.

Then the Barracuda Message Archiver device connects via POP3 to download & remove all the messages in that Inbox to load into the archiver.

Regards
Paul Dudley
pdudley@anl.com.au