From: Roberto Michelena rmichelena@mac.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Subject: Simple Address Books
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2018 17:55:39 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

When on Pronto (web), I can see my account has a “Contacts” group (with a nice contacts icon) and that one corresponds to the “contacts.mbox” or “contacts.mdir” file or directory on my account folder, whichever the selected format.
Am I correct in assuming that’s the same contacts book that would be accesible via CardDav ?

But then it also has a “Simple Address Books” folder, in which two folders are found: “addressbook” and “RecentAddresses”
Where are those physically found in the filesystem? what are those, LDAP directories?

Furthermore, the “RecentAddresses” seems to be populated by emails sent via the Pronto web client ; but not by emails sent via SMTP. Is there a way to have SMTP populate that list too?

thanks,

Roberto Michelena