????#107036??CGatePro@mail.stalker.com
?: Karl Zander cgplist@commpartners.com <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
??: Re: Mailbox Size with MAPI Connector
??: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:49:07 -0500
?: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Thank you.  Our mailbox size is much larger.  We want to set quotas.  Knowing what others are doing helps.   Our staff treat email as a cross between a file server and document management system.  And the Delete key doesn't work on any keyboard.

--Karl

On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 12:37:13 -0600
 "Piotr Stukin pstukin@lightology.com" <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com> wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>We have 152 mailboxes in one domain with 1.4GB of average size and 81 mailboxes in another domain with 1.2GB of average size.
>Biggest mailboxes are up to 10GB.
>No bigger issues with speed
>
>Piotr Stukin

??(FEED) ??(DIGEST) ??(INDEX) ??? ?? Listmaster