From: Todd Schuldt <TSCHULD@kirkwood.edu>
Subject: Re: CGP Community Edition
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:14:37 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Now they just use their bot-nets and don't bother with single server software anymore...

Todd Schuldt
Senior System Administrator
Kirkwood Community College

>>> TalkLists@index-s.de 07/06/07 01:54PM >>>
On 06.07.2007 20:15 Uhr, Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
wrote:

> Did you receive a lot of spam with the "trial" string in them in the past?
> Apart of this string being put in SpamAssassin at one time, I don't remember
> receiving spam with the CGP trial string...

No i don't, but i also remembered CGp been listed somewhere as *spamware*
due to the demo string...

I just thought CGP would be a pretty good tool to burst our tons of spam
quickly and spammers would need to be pretty darn good programmers to get
anything close to it. But anyways, my remark was not really meant too
seriously.

--
Stefan Seiz <http://www.stefanseiz.com>
Spamto: <bin@imd.net>