From: Wayne Gamble <cgp.wg@rfe.net>
Subject: Re: Logging webmail logins?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:03:46 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
The IP address of each user is logged whenever they connect to CGatePro. You can grep (search) your logs for "HTTP logged in from" to get a list of web user logins.

 - Wayne

From:   Peter Clark <peter.clark@innoviatech.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:29:55 +0100

At work we have this silly policy where every email address has the same login password. I'm worried that users may login to other accounts via webmail - is there a way to "log" what IP logs onto what account (via webmail)?

Ideally it'd create a text file for each user account, or something equally legible.. :)

Peter