Subject: Re: ActiveSync
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:45:30 -0600
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Re: ActiveSync My CGP license is up for renewal next month.  Without a definitive statement from Stalker on these exact issues, it will likely not be renewed.  Our users are 80% Mac (educational) and of those, most are Entourage users.  I am sick of telling them “if you had a Windows machine, you could sync that way...”  Zimbra has given me some very competitive pricing and has Entourage support out of the box.  I really like how extensive I can build rules and router entries with CGP.  I do use those a lot and that is what has kept me with CGP since the vaporware Entourage support was announced.  However, as an Entourage user myself, calendar and contacts syncing is more important now than rules.

Chad