From: Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Outbound routing for a specific domain using a specific ip address...
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:41:56 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 16:26 -0500, Jeff Funk wrote:
> Is there an easy way to make any mail destined for a specific domain,
> like aol.com for instance is delivered using a specific ip address on
> the server??
I believe the only way to do so is to have ppl relay to another IP
address on the server. but then again this is not something you want to
tell instruct your users to do (maybe i am wrong). and if you want to
have some sort of software or hardware interface to automate this
process I would believe that would be an insufficient investment
http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/SMTP.html#RelayIP

I would assume that you are facing the problem that your domain is
getting blocked and your emails are being deferred by other distentions?
Changing the IPs every time is not a solution, the new IP will soon get
blocked as well.
The better solution is to pay extra attention to securing your servers
against emails that your destinations might not want and more likely you
wouldn't want them past your server either.