From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: Using IMAP outside the office
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:01:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Jul 31, 2007, at 12:29 PM, Aaron Willems wrote:

Good Morning,

I thought I'd ask you guys this question, I tried working with technical
support and got nowhere. I need to know if Communigate supports this
feature. But before I post my question, let me just say this. I did not
configure our mail server. I'm not an engineer, I'm just a support person,
there is no engineer on site, so I'm hoping you guys can help.

[snip]

As you fiddle with relay settings, use an open relay checker to verify that you haven't accidentally set your site as an open relay. There are a number of sites online that will do this, Google is your friend.