Mailing List Message #92022
From: Tom Rymes <>
Subject: Re: Using IMAP outside the office
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:01:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
On Jul 31, 2007, at 12:29 PM, Aaron Willems wrote:

Good Morning,

I thought I'd ask you guys this question, I tried working with technical
support and got nowhere. I need to know if Communigate supports this
feature. But before I post my question, let me just say this. I did not
configure our mail server. I'm not an engineer, I'm just a support person,
there is no engineer on site, so I'm hoping you guys can help.

As you fiddle with relay settings, use an open relay checker to verify that you haven't accidentally set your site as an open relay. There are a number of sites online that will do this, Google is your friend.