From: William James <cgp-list@jamesnetworks.com>
Subject: Re: Moving to Exchange
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 07:18:09 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

It's not that they want to use of have a preference for Exchange.

Exchange is currently the ONLY messaging environment that directly
supports Entourage calendaring and active sync for windows mobile.

Maybe if enough CGP users post the reasons the must leave the CGP
environment, Stalker will put their resources on supporting features
users are asking for instead of things like Pronto.

EXACTLY!!  BRAVO!!

I am in a similar situation right now myself.  All our partners use MacBook Pro computers with Entourage.  They also use a mix of Treo-Palm, Treo-WM5, and HTC Mogul WM6 phones.  I get my ass chewed all the time.  :(