From: Timothy King <TKing13@aol.com>
Subject: Re: CommuniGate resending old emails
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:25:07 -0500
To: Robert F. Donahue (Grandaccess.com) <Webmaster@Grandaccess.com>
I think we have different situations. I'm pretty certain that, in my case, our CommuniGate server is resending old messages, as they are being received by people both inside & outside the company. It's very strange (& annoying), but worse is that it reflects badly on us to clients. Thanks for the input.

TIm King