From: Todd Schuldt <TSCHULD@kirkwood.edu>
Subject: Return path bypass
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 10:42:41 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I did this once years ago and can't remember the best way to do this:

I have a lot of serial based reporting systems (over 300) that dump information into various firmware aggregation points that then relay to a central point that then contacts the CGP server.  The reply address on at least one of the monitors isn't set correctly and my CGP log fills with: "Return-Path 'Energy_Management_System' rejected: a domain name must be specified".

What is the best way to allow that unqualified address to bypass the check so I can see which device is bad?

Todd Schuldt
Senior System Administrator
Kirkwood Community College