From: Urban Loesch <bind@enas.net>
Subject: Mail Storage not correctly displayed
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 13:05:40 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I'using CGPro Version 5.0.13 on linux RHEL.

Today a user advised me that he has received the "account is over quota" alert.
I checked out his mailbox. The Adminpage told me he has a limit of 70MB and
has currently used 58MB. I did a recsan of the quota an now it shows me 30MB of
used storage. He told me he has only 3 small mails in his mailbox.

Therefore I checked the used space directly on the directory with "du" (disk usage).
du told me a used space of 200 KB.

Anyone of you knows why the Adminpage tells me 30M of used storage?

Thanks and regards
Urban