From: Urban Loesch <bind@enas.net>
Subject: Re: Mail Storage not correctly displayed
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:41:13 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi Martin,

thanks for your help. I looekd at the folder again.
There are no trash folders etc.

But I found the following on the "account.info" file:
bigmail = {Class="";Messages=25;Oldest=20030924123904;Size=30602630;UIDNext=26;UIDValidity=266101865;Unseen=20;};

I deleted the entire row from the file an made a rescan of the quota. Now it shows me the right usage.
Tests with Webmail etc. are working. Normally. I hope I have made no system critical error by deleting this entry.

Thanks
Urban

Martin.Hepworth wrote:
Make sure there's nothing in sub folders and stuff marked for deletion that hasn't been flushed out (Empty the trash folder). Also make sure there's no odd views in place if your using Outlook.

As for the du, I presume you did this as root so it can see all of the files (du only reports on files it has permission to see).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator