From: Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Upgrade issue - License limit exceeded?
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 17:26:27 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Seems like you don't have a valid license to use the 5.1.12 version of CommuniGate.

Please check the http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/History51.html for valid license core

Valid Core License Keys: issued between 01-Oct-2004 and 31-Oct-2004, or on or after 01-Oct-2005.

If you have a valid license and you are getting the limit exceeded message then contact CommuniGate support