From: Bret Miller <bret.miller@wcg.org>
Subject: XIMSS: Reading a Contacts folder
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:06:00 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I see a nice function to add items to a Contacts folder, but there is no function to read the items?? Or update them??

I understand reading can be done manually (I think) by reading through the "messages" in the folder and then using HTTP to retrieve the attached vcard and manually parsing it. It just seems like more work than I should have to do when using this kind of API.

And to update, I can remove the existing item and append a new one.

But I could do those things before via IMAP protocol. XIMSS seems to make this more complex, not less.

Am I missing something obvious?

Bret