From: Tom Reppen <tom.reppen@mirusbio.com>
Subject: Rule problems
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:53:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGP 5.0.12
CGPSA 1.5
SA 3.2

I'm trying to reduce the amount of mail a particular account receives by using a rule.  The only email that this account needs to receive would be from .gov or .mil domains.  I have a server level rule that is as follows:

Any To or CC is example@mirusbio.com

From not in *.gov,*.mil

Reject with "Your email is not welcome here"

Discard

The rule fires fine and when I send it email from my ISP account I get an NDR from the server but the problem is the email still ends up getting delivered to the Inbox of the account which is what I'm trying to avoid.  What action should I be using in order to keep the email from ever reaching the Inbox?

Thanks in advance,