From: William Pratt <billp@billpratt.net>
Subject: Ruby CommuniGate API released
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:24:18 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
I have released the latest version of the Ruby CommuniGate API. It is currently a standalone package but a gem version will be ready soon. It is still marked as beta because I would like more testers before calling it stable, however, I am using it in production as well as several others, including one very large clustered installation. You can get the latest from the link below. Feel free to contact me off list with suggestions or for help.

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-cg/

Sincerely,
William Pratt