From: William Pratt <billp@billpratt.net>
Subject: Re: Monitoring CommuniGate
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 07:14:46 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I'll second this suggestion. Nagios is quite powerful, free, and easy to extend by writing your own checks. I sent a cacti monitoring template out to the list a while back. If you want a copy, feel free to send me an email off list.

-Bill

Pascal Robert wrote:
We use Nagios (nagios.org) for monitoring :-)  For statistics, I would recommend enabling SNMP in CGP and use Cacti to collect the data.

Both Nagios and Cacti can be install with MacPorts.

Can anyone recommend any monitoring tools for CommuniGate? Ideally I'd like to see any failures, and perhaps average load and messages processed?
Obviously any stats are better than none.. :)

We're running OS X, so obviously Lithium (http://www.lithiumcorp.com) is rather appealing, any suggestions welcome though!

Sincerely,

William Pratt