From: Tom Reppen <tom.reppen@mirusbio.com>
Subject: Bypass RFC Banned Body lines
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:35:42 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
CGP 5.0.13

I use the RFC822 Receiver to block certain attachment types.  Is it
possible to allow certain hosts to bypass that filter by whitelisting
them?
Or another way to put it, I block .zip files and we have a customer that
"needs" to send us zipped attachments.  I believe I started blocking
them a few years ago when there was a Bagle variant that was sending
infected .zip's but is that even relevant today?  Do most places allow
.zip's now?  Is the .zip file still a relevant avenue of attack?  Any
input appreciated.