From: Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Reject mail from external addresses to a group
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:31:50 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

Yes, I have the same rule and it works fine but you have to do a little
modification as follows

Data Operation Parameter
Any Recipient    is      group@domain.com
Return-Path      not in      *@domain.com

Action:
Reject with             554: Sorry, this address is for internal use only.
Discard

Regards,
Wael