From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: Re: Problem with Search feature in some skins
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:03:41 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Nov 5, 2007, at 9:20 AM, William R. Dickson wrote:

Howdy folks -- anyone seen a problem where, in a webmail skin that has a search field for the mailboxes, the form autosubmits when you type just a couple of characters, preventing you from entering the complete search term? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks,

Bill

I have noticed that my system will refresh the screen when you type "r" into the search field, and I think that there are a few other letters that autosubmit, but I don't remember which. We are running 5.0.13 on Centos 4 X86_64, using the Aquinox Skin.