From: Tom Pope <tompope@mac.com>
Subject: training SpamCatcher in Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:15:08 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Greetings all,

I've noticed that when using the RATE or TRAIN function to scan a directory of messages, CGPSpamCatcher appears to also include the .DS_Store file in the list of files that it scans. Does this have any effect on the training database? Seems like it would skew spamcatcher's ratings. Is there a way to exclude that file from being rated/trained? Frankly, I'd expect a Mac OS X version of this plugin to be smart enough to ignore it.

Any ideas/opinions on this?

Thanks,