From: Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com>
Subject: Remove old email accounts
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:34:53 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello list,

We are running a script that deletes emails that is not been used for a
period of time.
this script however removes emails by contacting the domain name on the
CommuniGate and log in with a privileged account "postmaster"

I have two questions if someone may kindly help me with,

1- The scrip stuck at some emails that are not deletable, upon trying to
delete these emails I was not successful either, I sshed to the server
and checked the account to find out that under the account.macnt/ folder
there is only one file named  say account.info.5864890, i renamed the
file to account.info and then i was able to delete it. any ideas?

2- Can I run the script to check and delete all the accounts from all
domains in one server? so I wouldn't have to run the script for each
domain individually.

Thank you
Wael