From: William R. Dickson <billd@forest.net>
Subject: Saving all outbound mail to a mailbox
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:29:08 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
This tells me how to reroute all outbound mail from a particular domain into a mailbox in the master domain:

http://www.communigate.com/CommuniGatePro/HowTo.html#StoreAll

My question is: is it possible to do the same thing, but store the mail in a mailbox owned by the domain we're saving mail for?

In other words: main domain is foo.com, domain to save mail for is bar.com. The documentation seems to indicate that outbound mail for bar.com will be stored in the security@foo.com outgoing mailbox. I would instead like to save the mail in the security@bar.com outgoing mailbox.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

-Bill