From: たまちゃん <tamachan3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Start/Stop CGP Server
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:01:36 +0900
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Stop the Server

sudo /Library/StartupItems/CommuniGatePro/CommuniGatePro stop

Start the Server

sudo /Library/StartupItems/CommuniGatePro/CommuniGatePro start

If you cannot find /Library/StartupItems/CommuniGatePro directory, then you may try /System/Library/StartupItems/CommuniGatePro directory instead.

--
たまちゃん / tamachan3@gmail.com