From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: MAPI Error after upgrade (5.0.13 to 5.1.13)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:54:38 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hi there,

I upgraded our server this evening from 5.0.13 to 5.1.13.
I made sure that we had a current license, and all seems
well, except for MAPI. I upgraded the MAPI client, and now
I am unable to send any mail. I get the error "The
operation failed. An object could not be found." This
sounds familiar, but I can't seem to figure it out after
googling around a bit. I double checked that the account I
am using has all of the calendar, contacts, etc folders
defined in the web interface.

I seem to remember this having something to do with the freebusy.vfb file, but I am unable to locate the best method to fix this.

Deleting and adding a new Outlook profile does not help.

Thank you for any pointers in the right direction you might be able to provide.