From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: RE: Question about MAC clients
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:36:54 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: CommuniGate Pro Discussions [mailto:CGatePro@mail.stalker.com] On Behalf Of Marcel Hochuli
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 6:14 PM
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions

>> You can also use Crossover Mac and Outlook XP/2002 with the MAPI
>> connector.
>>

>Does anyone know about Outlook 2007 and Crossover on a Mac?
>
>Experiences?

Well, I believe that I was the OP above, and I have used it fine in the past with Outlook 2002/XP and CGP 5.0.X and the corresponding MAPI connector. It worked well AFAICT. I really don't use it much, though, because I don't really need to access our shared calendars all that often. When I do, I normally have Parallels open already, so I use that.