From: Victor Balakine <victor.balakine@ubc.ca>
Subject: Sunbird reminder dismissing doesn't work
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:08:23 -0800
To: <CGatePro>
Hello,

I'm using Sunbird 0.7 with CommuniGate Pro 5.1.13. When I create events with reminders alert pops up on time, it disappears when I dismiss it, but then it pops-up again every time the calendar is reloaded (which is every 30 mins). I'm subscribed to the calendar using http://mail.company.com/CalendarDataDel/Calendar.ics URL. I have enough permissions to edit the event and save it on the server. I checked communication between Sunbird and CommuniGate and Sunbird did save the calendar when I clicked dismiss, it had X-MOZ-LASTACK: property, but when I checked the file on the server (I use MailDir) it didn't have that property in it. I've searched the mail archive of this list and I couldn't find other people complaining about it, so I assume I'm doing something wrong. Any idea what it might be?

Victor