Mailing List Message #93589
From: Victor Balakine <>
Subject: Re: Sunbird reminder dismissing doesn't work
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:06:51 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <>
I've tested the latest nightly Gecko/20080108 Calendar/0.8pre rv: and the problem is still there, since Mozilla uses the same property to save acknowledged alarms back to server. Which build are you using?

Hans Melgers wrote:

I havent seen this anymore in lightning since i use the nightly builds. Unfortunately there are none for mac at this time.

Peter Back wrote:

Nope, I have that issue too.  I've always assumed it was a Sunbird/Lightning problem.

Victor Balakine wrote:

I'm using Sunbird 0.7 with CommuniGate Pro 5.1.13. When I create events with reminders alert pops up on time, it disappears when I dismiss it, but then it pops-up again every time the calendar is reloaded (which is every 30 mins). I'm subscribed to the calendar using URL. I have enough permissions to edit the event and save it on the server. I checked communication between Sunbird and CommuniGate and Sunbird did save the calendar when I clicked dismiss, it had X-MOZ-LASTACK: property, but when I checked the file on the server (I use MailDir) it didn't have that property in it. I've searched the mail archive of this list and I couldn't find other people complaining about it, so I assume I'm doing something wrong. Any idea what it might be?