From: Gator <gator@acs.bz>
Subject: Windows or Linux
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:28:43 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I need some advice.  I'm about halfway through switching CGPro over to Windows 2003 Server from Fedora Core 2.  And I'm also upgrading CGPro to 5.0.14.  The problem is that in the past few days while Windows has been running, the service has died about 4 times.  I have services set to restart automatically, but it doesn't so I have to go in and manually restart.  I've run in Linux for about 4 years with almost no problem.

The real question is - am I making a huge mistake by going to Windows?  I would love to hear the wisdom of this forum before I continue.  I need a rock solid system that I don't have to babysit each day.

Thanks - Jack