From: Brian Gibson <bgibson@wheatonma.edu>
Subject: Re: Windows or Linux
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:37:14 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
We have run on Red Hat Linux for years with no problems. We have tested on Windows 2003 Server and it seemed to work okay but for now we are sticking with Linux. Has Tech Support been able to look at the reasons within the Windows Event Viewer (eventvwr) and/or the CGPro log file and tell you why the mail server is stopping? We run Windows 2003 Server for pretty much everything else and it has been rock solid for us.

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:28:43 -0500