From: marcelon@accessbanc.com <marcelon@accessbanc.com>
Subject: RE: Windows or Linux
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:56:33 -0800
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I've been running on a Windows 2003 for about an year now with no problems at all. Before was on a win2k also with no problem. My only question is does the MAPI connector feature works faster on a Linux box than Windows? I have two customers with CG pro. One on Windows, one on Linux and seems like the MAPI connector works faster with the Linux server. Windows server runs on a dell xeon quad core. Linux server runs on dell Xeon Dual core

marcelo