From: Eduardo Torres <eduardo.torres@ag-solutions.com.mx>
Subject: Re: Windows or Linux
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:27:43 -0500
To: <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I did have a problem using windows 2k. When trying to integrate a virtual number to our pbx, we were capable to place calls, but not to receive them. I took us so long to figure out what was happening and we still don't know what was it. Playing with a virtual machine, I ran Fedora C7 and installed CGP. Then, the problem has been fixed, so we migrated to Fedora and it's working fine, it's been easier and cheaper to administrate.

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 17:28:43 -050