From: Urban Loesch <bind@enas.net>
Subject: Re: Spamassassin
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:18:54 +0100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I use CGP 5.1. Community for testing. So there is not much traffic on it.
spamassasin and clamAV with external helper plugin called (cgpav) worked fine.

On production we are still unsing 5.0.13 with external helper cgpav an clamAV for Virus.
Abount 70.000 mails/day without problems. Spamassassin we never tried out in production with CGP.

Regards
Urban

Dale Checkley wrote:
We use spamassassin and ClamAV with the CommuniGate plugins to filter out spam / viruses.
Our current version of Communigate is 4.3b and we are finally looking at upgrading to the latest release.

Is anyone else using spamassassin and Clamav with the newer release of CommuniGate ?
 And if so did they have any issues.
Outside of perhaps the pluggins themselves I don't foresee any problems with spamassassin or ClamAV as they are external processes.

Dale Checkley

*Systems Administrator*
INSPYRE Solutions Inc
( phone:          204.934.1938