From: David Brookfield <david.brookfield@liquidthinking.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Windows or Linux
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:14:02 +0000
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I have to concur about the keeping CGP off windows, I do 99% of my work in windows but our CGP machine has run for years happily on FreeBSD, the only times I've had to down the server have been to move it's location. Treat it as an exercise where you get to learn another OS..

ish Support wrote:
We maintain a many of mail servers, all running freebsd 5 or 6.

We have used CGate pro for years, and never had an issue with it pausing or stopping and needing a restart, moving it to windows sounds like a bad idea in my book.

Thanks