From: Wael Shahin <wael.shahin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: SMTP Mail receiving
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:12:49 +0300
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

Unless you have an external filter that re-routes emails to the
anti-spam machine/appliance and a rule to apply that external filter on
messages sent to your main domain that do not have the proper headers
for anti-spam.

I am not sure you have the best email design, maybe you would want to
think about that.

Cheers,
Wael