From: Gator <gator@acs.bz>
Subject: Re: Windows or Linux
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:30:41 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Martin -

Actually it's not a downgrade, but an upgrade to the version limit (5.0.14) of my license which is two years old.  I looked into upgrading, but they wanted over 2.5 times what I originally paid to upgrade the license. Since I have less than 200 users and don't make much money on the email side, the upgrade price was beyond ridiculous.

I like CGPro, but not being able to afford to keep it upgraded is going to force me to other, more reasonably priced products.  How is everyone else keeping up with the upgrades?

-- Jack

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:40:18 +0000