From: Tom Rymes <trymes@rymesheating.com>
Subject: RE: Windows or Linux
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:45:39 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Jack,

Since you bought the 200 user license, Communigate has introduced lower license levels. They now offer 25, 50, 100, and 150 user licenses. Instead of renewing at the original 200 user level, you can save money by only renewing for, say, 50 users. Your upgrade costs will then be that much lower.

Call Communigate and ask them for details.